Sunday 23 November 2008

Bladder Express ..

CNN EMERGENCY!
I would like to take the opportunity to highlight this issue.
Public Toilet facility is insufficient in Manchester.
They are sooo stingy in providing public toilets. I don't know whats the idea.
In Malaysia, public toilet is as good as ATM machine on its availability, wait! Even better!
Every corner of the street, wherever there's coffee shop, there's toilet.
It's quite a common sense to know places like Mcdonalds, KFC, Starbuck, Burger king, etc etc whatever that falls under the category of 'chain-stores', has public toilets installed as part of their service.


Here's the contrary, Manchester City Centre.
A place where one would imagine or expect high facilities services such as, pedestrian walking, efficient bus system, cash machines, etc etc. To make the place even more attractive, they have decorative like gardens, statues, benches to relax, horses to take picture with, all these plus a floor fountain. Who would've thought that they don't support the freedom to let out faeces and urine.
Nobody said it, but at least it's implied so.

Let me enlighten you. In the entire city centre, I only know of 2 available toilets. One is a container located somewhere at the corner of the garden. Where you have to pay to use.( I don't know how much because i don't intend to pay)
2nd, is located in the building of supposedly highly promoted and recommended for tourist and locals - Manchester Arndale. The UK's largest inner-city shopping centre and has 240 stores.
Sadly only 1 toilet in premise. I'm in awe.
There was once where I needed to use the loo badly, from afar I spotted burger king, I ran for its rescue, only to curse frantically.
Can you imagine, Burger King. And No, there isn't any toilet in Starbuck, KFC, subway etc etc.
Since then, I know well enough that I should empty my bladder before going out.
Conclusion is, due to the fact that there isn't enough pee pee facilities, many resolve to pee-ing on any street corner/alley they can find. (not implying that I did! ..not denying either HAHA)

Reporting Live from cow's bladder crying in agony, bethecow.blogspot.com!, Manchester UK

Today's weather forecast shows ..cloudy ..

..