Sunday 1 March 2009

Her Expiry Date: January 2014

We finally decided to buy our flight tickets home.
When I was done with my booking, i went over to my friends room to guide her with the details.
I reckoned it would be faster if i typed everything for her. So we went through one by one:
"whats your name" .... "Jessica Chin pui yee"
"Your Passport number" .... "A xxxxxxxx"
"your date of birth?" ....."bla bla bla (i forgot)"

"Expiry date?" ... .. . ... .. ...~she gives me the most confused tilted-to-the-left face ever~ (o.O) ..and said ..."who? me ?" ...........

*silence*

"Of course it's you ..I cant be asking the expiry date of the passport, can I?"

lol .. don't belittle her though , she completed her ACCA papers and is now taking her masters degree! ..
HAHAH XD
Thats all Folks!
p/s: ..I expire in april 2030 ..what about u ..?