Saturday 21 March 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Nikkolaaai

Because Ive got work tomorrow, I won't be able to post it sharp at 12am (23rdMarch2009) malaysia time, so ..here it is ..early arrival!
HAhaha not to worry ..this isn't your only present :)
I just got back from work ..and I did this thing until now (4.00am) and ive got to wake up at 9.00am to prepare for work tomorrow! ..I know ..the amount of sleeplessness you go through makes mine look like peanutbutter n jam .. but its the effort !! ..haha besides, it's my first time using movie maker, guess I did considerably well ! ..

Happy 21sr Birthday Nicholas Quek Way Wern!!
from cow, all da way from a distance.
BEsto besto Besto FrienD FoRevaR!!!!!

P/s I like the pic where you are holding your leg, and the song sings ''no doubt in my mind where you belong'' HAHAh!! ..stuff that foot in your head!