Tuesday 20 January 2009

Has Heaven opened its eyes on me ?


I must be really really optimistic to arrive at this conclusion.

You see, last thursday I purchased a digital piano online, which has cost me, to be exact, £285.85.

Thats helluva money to me. I covered a total cost of £12o pounds from that week's pay from work, including a transaction error that my uni has made, to my convenience, where i was paid twice the amount of my wages for working as a student ambassador. *You see i've been lucky*.

The rest of the cost would be beared by my bank account, which is my mom's money, where she happily agreed and encouraged,saying - ''Of course you can! If you don't have enough money i can still send you some" Of course i cant ask for more mom, i already feel guilty enough indulging myself with all these past-time entertainment. But,*Phew*!


Here comes, I submited the wrong delivery address while making the purchase. To cut it short, It didnt match my debit card delivery address. Which made the whole delivery go into a pending status. Cant dispatch.

Details : on the day of purchased, in my online bank account status, it show Account balance £4oo, with available balance £115. This piece of info means that a FUTURE charge will be incurred when everything go through, but not deducted from your account yet, you still have those cash. This was because of the mismatch of address I provided.


So now everything is cleared, they verified my card, verified my address. And piano has been dispatched today, with estimated arrival time from 8am - 5pm the next day.

Curious, I checked my account online again, this time :

Account balance 400£ ...available balance £400 ...o.O ??? "@.@ ???

What ?! hold on ..with all my hopes and dreams, could it be possible that they voided my first payment, and then delivered the piano without charging me ?
Because from what i understand, if there would be an incurring future charge, they would reduce the amount to show the balance at ''available balance'', which apparently isn't the case now.


Free digital piano ?
This is where all of you come to play, Pray for me! ..and get 1 pound each! ..if it's really free XD
A series of fortunate event ? First a double pay from the uni, then a free piano ?..
I must not be thinking too much ...
But being optimistic is really fun, you've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

PRAY!!

p/s Thanks mom! Best christmas gift eva! ..or chinese new year .. whichever =)