Wednesday 15 April 2009

Barter System

My funny hong kong friend made an agreement with me. So outrageous that I will never consider accepting.. ..until ...

Hongkong Friend: ''Hey, tomorrow Ive got to wake up early to go on my vacation trip, since you're studying until 6.a.m., can you wake me up at 5.30am?''

Me: "emm tonight I might be sleeping early, around 4am probably, because i'm going for badminton at 9am"
Hongkong Friend: ''Well lets make it this way, you wake me up, I'll give you 4 kiwis''

Me: "What!?! *with a disbelieve expression*
Hongkong Friend: ''Plus another 6 eggs''

Me: "DEal!!"
Then when i came back to my room.. these were at my door.

And he said he will owe me the eggs =.= these eggs are mine! (for illustration purposes)

And then he later came in my room holding a stack of dirty dishes. Saying "I'll throw in another bar of Yorkie(a chocolate bar) if you wash these for me.

He is now pushing his luck too far! ... NOH WAY!!!

This is the cheeky fella! not as decent as he looks!