Wednesday 18 February 2009

Lets give me something to blog about.

It's already February going into March. Just few months ago, it was all about coping with life here and everything that came along the way. Now I look forward to everyday as it draws nearer to july/august. The thought of getting on the plane to fly home, it's so comforting! I can already visualise the food in front of me, the place i'm going to go, faces i'm going to see. There's even a mental things-to-do-list.
Most of all, Mount Kinabalu!
Im planning a trip there to conquer the peak! As glamourous as Ive put it, it is really just 4000 ft above sea level. To some people, it's a stroll in the park. But i know it's gonna be tough anyways! oh Yea and FUN! ..it's 4Days 3nights and the 3rd night would be spent at an awesome beach spot, chalets chalets!

Here's the thing, if you're interested or adventurous enough, let me know, and we'll be one big happy climbing group! ..Mount kinabalu is just the first! ..hahah we'll see where we go from there.
It should be around mid august. Ask me for more details =)